365 days, 365 pictures. That's my goal. Am I a photographer? Spend 30 seconds looking around, and you will see clearly I am not. But I do love preserving these days I have been given so that I can one day look back and remember them, because my memory is just not efficient enough to count on. Trust me.

Sunday, February 28, 2010

day 59


February 28

My side of the bed... on a good day. With no used tissues, or baby toys, or Caleb books, or bedtime ice water. But complete with a homemade snowflake from Caleb just because I love snow that much.
One day I will have the nightstand of my dreams. Until then...

1 comment:

  1. But it looks so awesome with the IKEA lamp on there. Truly, you could be the next style trend with that going on. and the neatly stacked books don't hurt, either.

    ReplyDelete