365 days, 365 pictures. That's my goal. Am I a photographer? Spend 30 seconds looking around, and you will see clearly I am not. But I do love preserving these days I have been given so that I can one day look back and remember them, because my memory is just not efficient enough to count on. Trust me.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

day 47

febrary 16

Jonas has a little problem with lunch boxes. He can never seem to remember to bring them home. Last year, I gave up on lunch boxes and used paper sacks. He complained about his sandwich getting smushed and the dorky messages I would write on the bag to embarrass him... (Brian quit letting me make lunches for him for that exact reason), so he said he would be more careful with his lunchbox. Just to make sure he knew which one was his, I put his name in big red iron on letters on the front. And it has worked for the most part. He usually remembers to bring the lunchbox home. The only down side is that the big red letter J lasted about a week, and now Jonas has a new name around school:



But he's not complaining; it's way better than LOVE MUFFIN on a brown paper bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment