365 days, 365 pictures. That's my goal. Am I a photographer? Spend 30 seconds looking around, and you will see clearly I am not. But I do love preserving these days I have been given so that I can one day look back and remember them, because my memory is just not efficient enough to count on. Trust me.

Saturday, February 6, 2010

day 37


February 6

Porter's world is a small one. All he ever needs is at his fingertips, almost always within reach. He spends a lot of time here on this rug in the library, waiting for mom, for food, for the kids to come home and rescue him from boredom.... Today he decided he is tired of waiting in his small world. Today Porter looked on and saw a world beyond the rug. He is expanding his horizons, and he couldn't be happier about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment