365 days, 365 pictures. That's my goal. Am I a photographer? Spend 30 seconds looking around, and you will see clearly I am not. But I do love preserving these days I have been given so that I can one day look back and remember them, because my memory is just not efficient enough to count on. Trust me.

Monday, January 25, 2010

day 25


January 25

This bright little room is misinformed.
It's under the mistaken impression that it's a playroom.
It has no idea it is a room intended for sleeping.
I am hoping to explain this mistake to the bright little room so it can in turn explain it to the boy who should spend his night here.
Because I am having no luck in that department.

2 comments:

  1. I so enjoy these daily posts! I'm going to have to follow your lead and have a "talk" with the upstairs nursery. It's been masquerading as a playroom lately. I can hear the squeals as I type. At least it's making someone happy, even if that someone isn't me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know this post is about the room, but can we focus for one moment on the symmetry and cuteness of all that is fabric. ahhhhhh! new obsession!

    you can now remove that link from your sidebar. you are in said house and you have done said thing.

    turned out cute!

    ReplyDelete