365 days, 365 pictures. That's my goal. Am I a photographer? Spend 30 seconds looking around, and you will see clearly I am not. But I do love preserving these days I have been given so that I can one day look back and remember them, because my memory is just not efficient enough to count on. Trust me.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

day 18

January 18

A Monday off school? That almost makes Mondays a good day! We decided to head to the dinosaur museum. Unfortunately a million other moms had the same idea. The kids had fun anyway. But when I got home I looked at the pictures I had taken and I came across this little gem:



What is the matter with my children?
Hailey looks like she is falling through the atmosphere, maybe attempting to travel back in time to the age of the dinosaurs.
Jonas is of course acting his age by picking the nose of the dinosaur, while being very pleased with himself.
And the fact that Caleb's grimace/smile leads you to believe he is the calm and collected one of the bunch is a big hint that this picture is very odd.

1 comment:

  1. like i said you were how close and you didn't come over? phft.

    ReplyDelete