365 days, 365 pictures. That's my goal. Am I a photographer? Spend 30 seconds looking around, and you will see clearly I am not. But I do love preserving these days I have been given so that I can one day look back and remember them, because my memory is just not efficient enough to count on. Trust me.

Friday, April 8, 2011

day 96

april 7


If you ever happen to find yourself in Bountiful, make your way to Nielsens. Uh-Mazing.
Today, Brian made dinner for the kids, while I drove up to Bountiful to be with friends and consume a vast amount of calories.
On a good note, I am fairly sure we burned a few of those calories off with some healthy laughter.
Good times.

3 comments:

  1. haha bri i am the first. i have not laughed that hard in months. it was a great night!!!!
    love both of your guts to death!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally forgot about that place .... and now im jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUM....
    I miss utah when I see things like this!

    ReplyDelete