365 days, 365 pictures. That's my goal. Am I a photographer? Spend 30 seconds looking around, and you will see clearly I am not. But I do love preserving these days I have been given so that I can one day look back and remember them, because my memory is just not efficient enough to count on. Trust me.
Saturday, September 18, 2010
day 125
September 18
It is that time of year.
You know the time where you buy way too much halloween candy way to early and end up eating it all yourself?
I am a total sucker for those pumpkis! They're like pure sugar, but I love 'em! And secretly, I've allready bought some and have sneakily had one or two... or 20.
I am a total sucker for those pumpkis! They're like pure sugar, but I love 'em! And secretly, I've allready bought some and have sneakily had one or two... or 20.
ReplyDelete