365 days, 365 pictures. That's my goal. Am I a photographer? Spend 30 seconds looking around, and you will see clearly I am not. But I do love preserving these days I have been given so that I can one day look back and remember them, because my memory is just not efficient enough to count on. Trust me.

Thursday, April 8, 2010

day 98



April 8

I think we spent an hour here today. Up and down, up and down, up and down... I watched him and realized those legs of his are getting stronger, longer, leaner. That is the most depressing realization that I have had in a long time.

3 comments:

  1. I want to squeeze those little legs. Love them:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read somewhere that if we were in a giant gym built to scale for us as if we were babies and we spent all day climbing around on them and maneuvering that stuff, that we too would take three hour naps. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. and pinch his little butt! ;) ha!

    ReplyDelete